- 4 oz raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp tamari sauce (or coconut aminos or soy sauce)
- 1 dash ground ginger
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Saute cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and bell peppers for 5-7 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Move vegetables to the side of the pan.
- Add the shrimp, garlic, ground ginger and tamari sauce.
- Saute for an additional 3-5 minutes until shrimp are cooked through.
- Mix the shrimp and vegetables then serve.
- Optional: garnish with chili sauce, tamari sauce and sesame seeds.